Are your tokens registered?

I used https://eoscountdown.com website to see if my tokens are registered. I have made two lots of token purchases since the crowd sale…

First lot I sent to the contract address by accident. The second lot i sent to MyEtherWallet.

I used the above website to check registration, the second lot of EOS tokens appear as registered but the first lot (sent to contract address appears as not registered).

I have registered all Eos tokens under the same Wallet Address which I used to accidentally send to the contract address. The Wallet address which I used to register the Eos public key is the same wallet address etherscan has me as sending to the contract address.

I was able to claim the airdrop for EOS Dac tokens for both purchases though for some reason the ones sent to the contract address are not appearing as registered on eoscountdown.com.

I have contacted support many times, but no reply. I am becoming concerned as countdown is almost over and no reply from support.

Any help would be great. Thankyou for your response to my situation.

Start with these 2 things:

• Do you have a Ethereum address where you own the private key?
  • Are there any EOS-tokens on that address??

If you joined the ICO using the ICO-contract you need to “claim” the tokens and see them show up on your Ethereum-address.

That’s the first step. If you bought any on an exchange you also need to send them to the Ethereum-address.

So, after that is done… Let’s go to step 2:

You need to create a EOS-keypair. That is: an EOS-address (starts with the letters EOS…).

After that is done you need to register that public EOS-address in the Ethereum-blockchain. That is what registering is all about. So now the Ethereum-contract contains the following information:

• This Ethereum address is linked to this public EOS-address.
  • During the snapshot your Ethereum address will be read out. That way the Block Producers grab your balance and public EOS-address (staring with the letters EOS…) and make you the owner of the tokens on the EOS-blockchain.

I hope this helps a bit. Take it step by step.