YouTube link: https://youtu.be/Hwcgtkm7fDg
Christmas Edition Video!
● Topic List & Time Stamps:
(1:06-) Market Price Overview & Market Decline
(3:00-) Puerto Rico Crypto Mondays & GoCoin
(6:49-) Peter Schiff loves Bitcoin (not)
(9:06-) HEX coverage & my opinion.
● EOS SECTION
(13:42-) CPU fixes & the new REX
(20:14-) Brendan Blumer speaks on a blockone voting proxy and high hopes for governance improvements in 2020.
(24:31-) EOS Grants Program (25:32-) CTC Rewards Proxy & voting for governance changes
• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. We’re about to enter the year 2020. What an awesome number.
• Price drop. Good accumulation zone opportunity. I am looking at how I can buy more even though I’ve used all my fiat. I may borrow to get more. Do not follow me.
• This is not investment advice and it’s not financial advice.
• Timing is everything. At Crypto Monday in Puerto Rico (every Monday night) listened to the CEO of GoCoin (a BitPay-style merchant payment processor for crypto). His story and examples of timing relating to a wave.
• Peter Schiff’s undying love for Bitcoin
• HEX is an elaborate self-enrichment project by Richard Heart
My Thoughts: Richard Heart is an extremely intelligent guy. He has a strong grasp of many technical, low-level Bitcoin and cryptocurrency topics. However, intelligence doesn’t always equate to “looking out for others”. Richard will claim impunity in the form of “free market”, but I believe HEX is simply an elaborate and complex play on the ignorance/stupidity of some investors. Its complexity obscures its nature, and so do Richard Heart’s words. He’s a very well-articulated person. It’s too bad the nature of his intentions don’t match his technical prowess and speaking ability. If I were to summarize this, I’d say Richard is essentially a genius at getting people to send him tokens of real value (ETH). HEX will probably pump and dump several times. But on a long time-frame, I see the value of HEX dropping just like so many other coins on CoinMarketCap.com If you asked me: Would I rather hold 1000 ETH or 1000 ETH-equivalent of HEX for the next 5-10 years, which would I rather hold? ETH, 100%.
• REX summary by @rektkid_ on Twitter
• Insights into B1 voting and creating a proxy, and more about Voice tokens
Disclaimer: This video is not financial or investment advice. Do not buy, sell or trade cryptocurrency, or make any financial decisions based on the content of this video. I am merely sharing what I have done and what I would do in various situations as an educational tool only.
#bitcoin #hex #btc #eos #cryptocurrency #tokens #coins #blockchain #price
Intro & Outro Music:
Bethlehem - Christmas by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Earth Spin Animation - ©kNews.space - all rights reserved
Colin Talks Crypto:zap:
EOS donation address/account name: colintcrypto
Ethereum (ETH) address: 0x5b90414Aeb115f910698304E63C2C3092739c9c0
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address: qpzc3apy9s8x2qtlqxxgnalfxtzgnkg5nq352w9k2t
Bitcoin (BTC) address: 1Da6ivdriJpzqnLkNEa1XnKk5nGCiyRZrF
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ColinTCrypto (@ColinTCrypto)
Uptrennd channel: https://www.uptrennd.com/user/colintalkscrypto
BitChute channel: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/colintalkscrypto/
D.Tube channel: https://d.tube/#!/c/colintalkscrypto
3Speak channel: https://3speak.online/user/colintalkscrypto
BitTubers channel: https://bittubers.com/profile/ColinTalksCrypto
T-shirts and swag: https://teespring.com/stores/colin-talks-crypto