Introduce yourself

Hey, welcome. Feel free to make a topic in the #apps category for your project :+1:.

Hi, My Name is Natalie, but you can call me Chickee :grinning:
I’m a Communication Professional like UX/UI front end development, and marketing.
I first started getting into bitcoin because this video game called second life…

Now, I like to explore cryptocurrency projects as a user and I invest in coins to play or make mistakes learning is fun so I’m always learning something new.
I’ve been watchin EOS since it’s first crowd share and the thing about eliminating the gas really made me smile and be interested.

I am a Canadian living in Montreal.

Posts on how to setup Eclipse are very informative and appreciated. Keep on Tokenika!

Hi folks,

My name is Paul and I’m a blockchain enthusiast. Although I initially got into bitcoin in 2012 through poker (anyone remember Seals with Clubs?), recent years have found me much more engaged with blockchain technology in a philosophical/economic/political sense.

I believe blockchain technology will facilitate dramatic and positive change across the globe. (A quick read on that front that might resonate).

I guess it’s no surprise that Dan Larimer’s mission of developing free market solutions to secure life, liberty, and property have deeply resonated with me.

I look forward to engaging with you, the community, in helping develop the EOS operating system in a valuable and sustainable manner.

Cheers,
Paul

Hi All, I’m John Paul, a fellow crypto enthusiast and big fan of BeyondBits, and have followed the same for a few years. Excited to see what EOS will bring to the world. I also have a youtube channel for which I’ll be focusing more on EOS (from eth).

I’m living in AZ, and hope to put together some meetup groups in the area for EOS. Consider connecting on twitter!
https://twitter.com/WOFcrypto

Hello, I am a plant medicine provider currently residing in Central America. Big fan of EOS and looking forward to the positive social change that EOS brings about. Also looking to start learning about and using another Dan Larimer project, Bitshares.

Hello my name is Vance I’m 23 years of age and from The Bahamas. I want to hopefully launch a fintech company on the EOS network.

Hi everyone,

My name is William Remor from New Zealand. I am starting to develop Dapps on top of the ethereum network and came across EOS from a developer. I am willing to experiment development on top of the EOS as an potentially more scalable/faster alternative. That’s why I am joininig the community to gather views from more experienced folks.

What types of Dapps are you interested in developing?

HI all,
this is wang from CHINA,i am 30years old,i have a little factory which is mainly producing electric scooters,2017 is a hard year for me ,because scooter business has very low profits,but i still have a dream on the scooters and lithium electric cars.
in 2015 i came across blockchain,but i invest nothing on it ,last month i came across eos and i invest some cash into it,i really hope it can go to moon,so i can hire more workers on my electric scooter business.

Very specific desires Wang! :motor_scooter:

Hi Rene,

Will here from Vancouver, Canada. Happy to start seeing people using the EOS platform. Is it me or is EOSForum super sleek!

Welcome buddy, good luck with your scooters and investment, you made a wise move.

Hey guys,

My name is Alberto, I am a project manager for the Iryo Network, we are decentralised healthcare network that will be using EOS to build our platform. The whole team is excited to be part of this great community. I’m looking forward to learning as much as possible and getting to interact with supporters and other EOS members.

Thank you for helping me join this group, introduce my name Bustami, live in Aceh Province Indonesia, and I work as a journalist

hi guys, francesco from italy. used to be a webmaster and then a gray hat seo that meant for my life the carrabeans for several, several years. now i am the owner of 1million download android app. stumbled in crypto with the ico crazyness last summer. before i knew it, but i didn’t care. too many people on google. after carefully examining projects and people involved, i came to eos

forum look like out of fashion but are the most organized way to find info. black hat forum was super useful. at the moment google with its AI index more or less 14 sites. twitter create chambers and after a while you end up asking yourself why everyone thinks exactely what you think. facebook is simply a total mess. totally uneuseful. (a part from the facebook ads. they work for targeting old demographics. (fb profile the hell out of the users))

nothing. i will check and try to do my best with eos. theese centralized platforms have abused enough. but have abused bcs they pull out products that also my grandmother can use. just push a button, click yes (on an infinite privacy statement that you will not read and that give them the right to know if you are in the bathroom) and you are done. alternative economics models like crypto need the same semplicity imho. this is the key (imho)

Hi, Anton here, currently based in Scotland. Hopefully moving to Finland within a year if all goes to plan.

Full stack web developer, currently working on a fully functional, themable and customisable CMS powered entirely through front end javascript and js blockchain api calls. It should be enhanceable with back-end code at some point also, I just want the software interface driven.

I will be looking at ways of using EOS and EOS-based technologies with the site. At the moment I only have vague ideas for this, but I expect those will be refined and become more focused as I learn more about what EOS can do.

Hi people!

I’m Seablue. I have been interested in EOS since I first found out about it on Steemit. I heard there is discussion going on in this forum concerning governance. I think that would be a great discussion to follow and possibly contribute towards.

I look forward to getting to know about you all.

Hi all, I’m glad to be here. I’m in guy in EOS, I have full-time job in my real life, but I’m going to spend most of my spear time in studying blockchain, BTC, EOS, etc. I believe I can gain great benefit from this industry.

Regards,
Saveascj

Hi my fellow crypto brothers and sisters…I messed up on the 15th airdrop and sent my eos to eosDAC via binance…instead of my exodus wallet…dumb move, cause binance shows it was sent to eosDAC…but it never showed in eosDAC…is there anyway I can retrieve those …binacne replyed …no reply from EOS.
just asking for some insight or help…thank you guys any help will be much thankful…have a good trip to the moon guys hopefully I can be onboard…lol.