Just some info please

I would keep your EOS away from an exchange. So yes, store it on an Ethereum-address using MEW for example. You can use MEW to register your EOS-address as well.

0 Likes

So going in the line of the above post, I have EOS in MEW and now that the main net has been launched what happens with the EOS coins in MEW ?

0 Likes

It’s frozen. You can never move your EOS-tokens on Ethereum. You tokens are now on the EOS blockchain.

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply, how can I move EOS coins from mainnet to my ledger blue ? and I have noticed I have EOS airdrops on MEW what happens to them ?

0 Likes

I don’t know

Yes, I got some drops on my Ethereum-address as well. Which is weird because these projects will run on EOS. I have no idea what happens to them. Maybe some exchange on Ethereum picks them up, who knows.

0 Likes

interesting topics…

0 Likes

Yeah, I think it is better to transfer coins to a separate wallet.

0 Likes

I guess there are won’t be any problem if you transfer from binance to mew, cause both of them are trustworthy ones

0 Likes

Agree with the advice about separate wallet. I think that’s the solution of your issue.

0 Likes

Does MEW still work for keeping EOS?

1 Like

I have recently noticed that numerous dapps are moving to EOS. Why is that?

1 Like

I believe that yes, haven’t noticed any changes in the policy

0 Likes

Yes, EOS tokens still on MEW, as google says.

0 Likes

yeah it’s better to choose the one trustworthy wallet or exchange

0 Likes

I guess EOS has got more flexible development features. The transactions are faster as well. Perhaps, it’s more adapted for the Dapps development, in general.

0 Likes

I believe so. Just look at the number of dapps being currently developed on EOS!

1 Like

That’s right. A lot of ptojects are moving to EOS, so I also vote for it.

0 Likes

People say that NEO blockchain seems prospective as well, but I don’t know that many dapps that use it

0 Likes

Hi I also like this discussion https://www.reddit.com/r/MyEtherWallet/comments/8v1zdm/trying_to_transfer_eos_from_mew_to_binance/

0 Likes

Yes, that’s actually a useful addition. Hopefuly, the initial problem has been solved

0 Likes