Hello everyone, every Sunday we hold a public meeting in our discord channel to go over some of the development we’ve been working on Discussions as well as to talk about some of the content that have been posted on Discussions.
If you would like to have to share your thoughts on some of the things we bring up, free to leave a reply on this thread, or any of the Discussions threads mentioned below, we’ll be watching those threads for comments.
- Tip confirmation
- New layout!
- Recap of Interview with Bancor and EOS Nation
- Liquidity pool
- Newdex releases their own liquidity pool
- MPT’s mother company, PROCAN, has started to produce machines that manufacture N95 masks
- PUML adds new team members, and partners.
- BlockBase beta launches on EOS mainnet on April 22nd.
Content discussions continues:
- Binance, Binance, and more Binance
- Binance confirms acquisition of CoinMarketCap
- Who Binance is voting for
- Block.one gets sued.
“Freedom of speech does not guarantee you a platform from which to air your opinions. You may hold trenchant views on a number of subjects but the fact that The Times won’t print your ruminations doesn’t mean you are being oppressed…While freedom of speech gives you the right to dissent and, yes, to offend, it does not give you the right to abuse.”
― Billy Bragg.
p.s - We’re running of #freespeech quotes! Submit your quotes for ATMOS tips!
p.p.s - Are you a standby BP or a project founder and would like to join us on Up for Discussions as a co-host? If so, reach out to me on telegram @bluabaleno.