To buy or not to buy EOS on an exchange

Oh, really? Because it wasn’t accepting earlier. THat’s a real improvement then. I believe even such giants as Binance have to keep up with trends, because new exchanges despite how small they are accept fiat payments now

1 Like

Didn’t here any new exchange that deals with crypto. Maybe I missed something.

0 Likes

If you want to find the cheapest option to buy EOS why not to use exchanges, it doesn’t matter where and how to buy coins

0 Likes

Technology is about solving problems. Exchanges are one such problem solver that address the global need for value exchange. EOS token can be bought and sold on exchanges that list EOS ticker.

If you aren’t sure of how this might be done, you can read the “Terms of Service” and “Privacy Policy” agreements published on the exchange platform.

—In case you have further doubt, mail me at mekala@moon.family–

0 Likes

I’ve never heard it’s dangerous to buy EOS on the exchanges. Binance, for example, is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges and has extremely low fees at .05%. They have never been hacked.

0 Likes

What exchange do you use if I may ask?

0 Likes

Low fees are the second attractive thing to me and the first is high security level. Some people opt for platforms offering wide choice of coins but as I don’t buy many different currencies, I don’t care about that. So you prefer Binance?

0 Likes

I don’t think you’ll have problems with buying EOS on big/trustworthy exchanges.

0 Likes

You can buy/sell on exchanges. But always remember that they own your account. Better to get your tokens away from an exchange as soon as possible and be the owner of a private account.

0 Likes

As I saw, DSX has just added EOS for trading https://twitter.com/DSX_uk/status/1098235044475355137

0 Likes

I use Gemini for all my deals

0 Likes

Never tried it. I prefer KuCoin and have recently discovered they are partnering with some new exchange so I’ve laid my eyes on them. Will check it out when it’s open.

2 Likes

I also like KuCoin for their low fees and easy interface.

0 Likes

Yeah I like kucoin as well, but they don’t have some currencies pairs

0 Likes

Oh cool. I’ve heard of KuCoin many times but never actually tried it myself. And what new platform you’re talking about?

0 Likes

I need to google, but they are not open yet, hope to try this platform out one day anyway

1 Like

Which one are you interested in?

0 Likes

They don’t have some currencies pairs and also I don’t like their support service

0 Likes

Yep, they’ve got some issues though but I think there is no an ideal exchange anyway

0 Likes

Yeah, all of them have some issues. We need to collect all the best features of different exchanges and create the ideal one

0 Likes