Why did EOS become your choice?

Why did you choose EOS, guys? What were the reasons that made you confident about it?

1 Like

1 - scalability and performance, 2 - emphasis on convenience and ease of use and 3 - attention to market demands - these are the best advantages of the project to attract people

0 Likes

What other altcoins do you support?

0 Likes

Maybe the scalability, higher TPS, and better performance~

0 Likes

Whoever owns EOS coins owns a claim on the server resources because developers need to own EOS coins in order to use the platform. So that’s the reason

0 Likes

So, is it like a share?

0 Likes

I also support ETH, Bitcoin, Stellar and Cardano

0 Likes

And why EOS is your choice? What reasons do you have to support EOS?

0 Likes

I know a little about Cardano

0 Likes

Well, it’s an overwhelming coin for the dapps developers now but I can’t see any idea behind this coin anyway. I like the ones that solve real life issues, like IOTA, TRON or VeChain, you know

0 Likes

Cardano is a young platform, the main idea is to be better than ETH, so for me this project is promising

0 Likes

Never heard about VeChain before, I need to check this coin

0 Likes

Looks like EOS and some other blockchains have got the same interests :slight_smile:

0 Likes

It looks nice to me, what do you think?

0 Likes

Do you mean to overcome ETH? Maybe EOS and other similar projects have this purpose, I don’t know

0 Likes

I don’t know. I think their idea is too complicated for me :sweat_smile:

0 Likes

Yeah, I think they are competing in some way

0 Likes

No it’s simple, that’s a tracking system that is used to prevent counterfeiting and similar issues

0 Likes

I see numerous platforms moving to EOS and dapps being created on EOS. Seems promising. We never know, of course, especially in such volatile

0 Likes

I’ve never heard of Cardano. What advantages does it have over other coins?

0 Likes