Why did EOS become your choice?

I see numerous platforms moving to EOS and dapps being created on EOS. Seems promising. We never know, of course, especially in such volatile

I’ve never heard of Cardano. What advantages does it have over other coins?

Even your simple explanation is too complicated for me:). I mean I don’t understand how the tracking system can be involved in the crypto world

In general Cardano is something like ETH, but Cardano is unique in the sense that it is built on scientific philosophy and peer-reviewed academic research

Yeah, it just has more features and is easily adoptable

Tracking system is tags glued on the bottles of wine for example and it works thanks to the blockchain technology as it’s a distributed ledger it is perfectly suitable for bookkeeping and tracking.

Interesting. What type of the scientific philosophy is that?

Yes, because it seems it promising. Also TSP is very high it’s also one of the advantage in EOS .EOS team is having lot of experience in Block chain Dan Larimer before this have created two BLOCKCHAIN network.

Expecting more

Well, I hope it is useful:)

Oh that’s even more interesting. What scientific philosophy are you talking about? How is it different from others?

What about those blockchains? Are they being used now?

That’s what I’ve been asking about myself - curious

You’d better find some information about Cardano. It’s hard to explain how it works in simple terms.

Why do you prefer Cardano?

In short, because of fast, save and easy transactions

Okay…got you.
For how long do u use it?

Ah, they say the same about all the coins :smile:

What about you? What coins do you keep hold of?

So, how does it differ from other coins? :sweat_smile:

Yes, because many coins are very similar to each other.